Aleksei Romanenko's application for the position in the Party Council as member or deputy member

Alue ehdokasilmoittautumisille puoluehallituksen ja puoluevaltuuston vaaleihin.

Valvoja: Puoluehallitus

Alueen säännöt

Alue ehdokasilmoittautumisille puoluehallituksen ja puoluevaltuuston vaaleihin.

Voit ilmoittautua ehdolle aloittamalla uuden aiheen tähän alle. Mainitse otsikossa, mihin rooliin (tai rooleihin) olet ehdolla (puoluevaltuuston jäsen; puoluehallituksen puheenjohtaja, varapuheenjohtaja, jäsen tai varajäsen), ja kirjoita esittelyteksti itsestäsi. Vaihtoehtoisesti voit lähettää ilmoittautumisesi osoitteeseen info@piraattipuolue.fi

Halukkuudestaan tehtävään pitää ilmoittaa viimeistään 14.9.2020. Ehdokkailla oltava puolueen jäsenyys ja jäsenmaksu maksettuna.

Kreastr
Puoluevaltuusto

Aleksei Romanenko's application for the position in the Party Council as member or deputy member

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kreastr » Ma Syys 14, 2020 2:17 am

Hello, fellow pirates. My apologies for this presentation being in English - but I would like to be sure that I express my ideas correctly.

My name is Aleksei. I am a Postdoc in Electrical Engineering with LUT University and a part-time self-employed Software Developer living in Lappeenranta. I have been a passive member of the Party since late 2018 mostly observing the activities and providing feedback in questionaries. Now I think it is a good time for me to also offer some more active participation in the group activities.

My main political interests are promotion of participation of expat groups in Finnish politics and prevention of corruption and inefficency in public organizations. I believe, that language-based discrimination from politics creates severe barriers to adaptation of people into the local culture and endangers stability of a society. I think, that the Party can become a great example in how such integration should work, attracting a large group of under-represented persons. Another area where in my opion we can show a great example is by demonstrating how a transparent public body should be run in the 21st century. It has been clearly visible in the events of the last few years, that government members who are appointed by current mainstream parties are not big on transparency of their spending and probably even intentionally negligent to avoid responsibility for cases of clear misuse of public funds.

Palaa sivulle “Ilmoittautumiset puoluehallituksen ja puoluevaltuuston vaaleihin”