Maarten Lensink - candidate for the party council

Alue ehdokasilmoittautumisille puoluehallituksen ja puoluevaltuuston vaaleihin.

Valvoja: Puoluehallitus

Alueen säännöt

Alue ehdokasilmoittautumisille puoluehallituksen ja puoluevaltuuston vaaleihin.

Voit ilmoittautua ehdolle aloittamalla uuden aiheen tähän alle. Mainitse otsikossa, mihin rooliin (tai rooleihin) olet ehdolla (puoluevaltuuston jäsen; puoluehallituksen puheenjohtaja, varapuheenjohtaja, jäsen tai varajäsen), ja kirjoita esittelyteksti itsestäsi. Vaihtoehtoisesti voit lähettää ilmoittautumisesi osoitteeseen info@piraattipuolue.fi

Halukkuudestaan tehtävään pitää ilmoittaa viimeistään 14.9.2020. Ehdokkailla oltava puolueen jäsenyys ja jäsenmaksu maksettuna.

Maarten

Maarten Lensink - candidate for the party council

Viesti Kirjoittaja Maarten » Ke Syys 09, 2020 1:41 pm

I hope you don't mind me writing this in English. As someone who doesn't speak Finnish that well, I thought it would be better that others would assume this position. But as I understood, there are still way too few candidates for the member council, so I'd like to do my part and help out on the national level.

Right now I'm on my second year as chairman of the Pirate Party in Pirkanmaa (with Juho as chairman in between those two years). This Sunday is our general meeting where we will elect a new board. Eight years ago I was the treasurer of the Dutch Pirate Party. Also I've been an electoral candidate here and there, e.g. for the Dutch national elections in 2017.

Being active for the national party does appeal to me, but I do fear that the language barrier might be an issue. If a fluent Finnish speaker can step in at some point, that's fine by me. We'll have to see how it goes.

Palaa sivulle “Ilmoittautumiset puoluehallituksen ja puoluevaltuuston vaaleihin”